[bio-tools] motility v0.5

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Apr 23 02:07:50 PDT 2004

Hello all,

I've just built a distribution for motility v0.5, the latest incarnation
of my best-selling motif searching library.

This version has the following nifty new features:

* recognizes palindromic search requests (e.g. PWMs) and ignores
	redundant matches -- happy, Chris?

* has a somewhat cleaner Python interface, built into a package;

* includes the JASPAR and TFD binding site collections, together with
	a Python interface for loading them.

Use at your own risk.  YMMV.

--

Updated docs at:

	http://issola.caltech.edu/~t/motility/

.tar.gz file at:

	http://issola.caltech.edu/~t/transfer/motility-0.5.tar.gz

You can also get motility from SF CVS; please note that the anonymous
CVS lags up to a day behind the latest check-ins.

--

cheers,