[alife] Administrivia: transferring alife-announce to groups.io!

C. Titus Brown ctbrown at ucdavis.edu
Sat Jul 1 08:18:44 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

over the next week or two, I plan to transfer the alife-announce list over to groups.io.  The new list will probably be something like ‘announce at isal.groups.io’, and there will be some nice new features (in particular, we should be able to support ad-hoc discussion groups all in one platform, so sublists and the like can all be done in that one place).  It will also decrease the likelihood that all the messages will end up in your spam filter…

So if you get a message about being subscribed to a new list, that’s why!