[alife] Call for Abstracts CCS'17

Carlos Gershenson cgg at unam.mx
Fri Feb 10 08:48:53 PST 2017

//Please forward to whom might be interested

CCS'17: The Conference on Complex Systems 2017

Cancun, Mexico. September 17-22.

http://ccs17.unam.mx <http://unam.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=6080da658d3dc54fa2468d840&id=fb995a04e1&e=57fda6e804>
The flagship conference of the Complex Systems Society <http://unam.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6080da658d3dc54fa2468d840&id=153641557a&e=57fda6e804> will go to Latin America for the first time in 2017. The Mexican complex systems community is enthusiast to welcome colleagues to one of our richest destinations: Cancun.

The conference will include presentations by the recipient of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry Mario Molina (environment), Raissa D'Souza (network science), Ranulfo Romo (neuroscience), Jaime Urrutia-Fucugauchi (geophysics), Antonio Lazcano (origins of life), Marta González (human mobility), Dirk Brockmann (epidemiology), Stefano Battiston (economics), John Quackenbush (computational biology), Giovanna Miritello (data science), and more TBA.

We invite abstract contributions (500 words maximum) for oral presentations or posters in the following tracks:

Foundations of Complex Systems

Information and Communication Technologies

Cognition and Linguistics

Economics and Finance

Infrastructures, Planning and Environment

Biological and (Bio)Medical Complexity

Socio-Ecological Systems

Complexity in Physics and Chemistry

Upload your abstracts at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ccs17 <http://unam.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6080da658d3dc54fa2468d840&id=44236e74ae&e=57fda6e804>

Important dates:

Abstract deadline    March 10

Notifications of Acceptance    April 21

Conference    September 17-22

Looking forward to learn about your research in Cancun,

Carlos Gershenson and José Luis Mateos CCS’17 Co-Chairs

http://ccs17.unam.mx <http://ccs17.unam.mx/>
https://facebook.com/ccs17mx <http://unam.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6080da658d3dc54fa2468d840&id=b9d9626cc9&e=57fda6e804>
https://twitter.com/ccs17mx <http:/>
 <http://unam.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6080da658d3dc54fa2468d840&id=3b2ab067df&e=57fda6e804>