[alife] Join the ISAL Student/Post-doc Group

Emily Dolson EmilyLDolson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 15:13:38 PDT 2016

Are you a student or post-doc interested in artificial life research? Join
the newly formed International Society of Artificial Life student/post-doc
group! Undergraduate students, graduate students, and post-docs are welcome
and encouraged to join.

This group is a great way to:
- Get to know others doing similar research via meetups and workshops at
conferences
- Network with faculty and others in the field via lunch-time events at
conferences
- Stay on top of research in the field (and others' opinions on it) via our
journal club
- Contribute to the community via journal columns, videos about your
research topic, and more!

For more information about our plans, see this google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hLU7YxaP7AOUxuES-mEL0h8gsZwyGTAFKbyP2WgT6XQ/edit?usp=sharing>.
Since we're just getting started, we'd also love to hear about your ideas
for what we should do!

To get involved, e-mail Emily Dolson (EmilyLDolson at gmail.com).

If you know of any students or post-docs who might be interested, please
forward this e-mail to them.

Cheers,
- Emily