[alife] Noble Ape's Gorilla of Code

tom at nobleape.com tom at nobleape.com
Sun Jan 3 14:11:47 PST 2016

To celebrate twenty years continuous development of my artificial life
project, Noble Ape, I am proud to announce Noble Ape's Gorilla of
Code. Similar to Google's Summer of Code, the Gorilla of Code will pay
at least one student to work on Noble Ape over the student's summer.

Unlike the Summer of Code, the student can earn up to USD9,000 for
their source code contributions.

The details of the Gorilla of Code are here:

http://www.nobleape.com/gorilla.html

Please feel free to circulate this information on other mailing lists
and forward on to students who may be interested. I have only posted
this information to a small group of mailing lists.

Many thanks,

Tom Barbalet.