[alife] Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Complex Systems at The University of Sydney

Joseph Lizier joseph.lizier at sydney.edu.au
Wed Apr 6 02:55:24 PDT 2016

Dear all,

We are re-advertising a position for a Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in
Complex Systems (Level B/C), in research areas including information
theory and complex networks theory. The position is in our Complex
Systems Research Group, led by Prof. Mikhail Prokopenko, in the Faculty
of Engineering and Information Technologies at The University of Sydney:
http://bit.ly/1qpMI1j

The updated closing date is 8 May 2016; please help to spread the word.

Regards,
--joe
--
Dr. JOSEPH LIZIER | Senior Lecturer
Complex Systems Research Group | Project Management Program

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 338A, Building J05 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T+61 2 9351 3208  | F+61 2 9351 3343  | M+61 408 186 901
E joseph.lizier at sydney.edu.au | W sydney.edu.au
TW @jlizier | W lizier.me/joseph

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised
use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if
necessary.