[alife] files in Golly ipad

Genaro Martinez Genaro.Martinez at uwe.ac.uk
Mon Sep 14 08:26:03 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Just a short question please.

I am trying to upload my personal files in Golly for iPad. I can save my folders/files from Golly app preferences. But, running Golly it cannot find these directories and files. Is here some kind of solution?

Thank you very much in advance!
Genaro

--
Genaro Juarez Martinez
Unconventional Computing Center, UWE, UK