[alife] Deadline Extension (8. May, 2015), Workshop “Information Theory in Artificial Life” at ECAL 2015, York

Georg Martius itialife at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 00:53:43 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

we are extending the deadline for our workshop on

--------- Information Theory in Artificial Life ----------

at ECAL in York this year to the _8th of May_ 2015. If you want to participate
or have any questions, send us an email or an abstract to itialife at gmail.com.

Workshop webpage: http://www.mis.mpg.de/ay/workshops/ecal15ws.html
Conference webpage: http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/nature/ecal2015/workshops.html

Also, we are hosting an open special issue in the journal Entropy, associated
with last year’s workshop, which is still open to submissions:
www.mdpi.com/journal/entropy/special_issues/information-theoretic

Best Regards, and see you at ECAL 2015
	Georg Martius, Christoph Salge, Keyan Ghazi-Zahedi and Daniel Polani

--
Organization Team for the Workshop on Information Theory in Artificial Life,
at ECAL 2015
email: itialife at gmail.com