[alife] Final Call for Participation: The 2014 International Workshop on Nature Inspired Computation and Applications (IWNICA'14), Hefei, China

tweise at gmx.de tweise at gmx.de
Thu Oct 30 15:07:32 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The 2014 International Workshop on Nature Inspired Computation and Applications (IWNICA'14) will be held from 3-5 November 2014 at Hefei, China. It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in this event.

IWNICA'14 is the sixth in this high-level biennial international workshop series. The primary goal of this workshop series is to provide a small and informal setting for researchers to engage in deep discussions on latest research issues in nature inspired computation and its applications. The workshop speakers always feature the very best researchers in the world. The 2014 workshop is no exception. Each of its invited speakers will give two talks, the first will be of tutorial nature, and the second will focus on the latest research in the related area.

The workshop is free of charge, while registration is required for making logistic arrangements. Participants should cover their own accommodation and travel costs where relevant.

For more information about the workshop, please check:
http://nical.ustc.edu.cn/iwnica14/

Detailed steps for registration is available at:
http://nical.ustc.edu.cn/iwnica14/registration.html[http://nical.ustc.edu.cn/iwnica14/registration.html]

We look forward to seeing you in Hefei in November!