[alife] Job: Associate Professor in Embodied AI/Robotics at Odense

John Hallam john at mmmi.sdu.dk
Sun May 19 02:36:07 PDT 2013

The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is advertising for a new
Associate Professor whose research interests lie in Embodied
Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Life and Robotics.  The
application deadline is 17th June.

SDU is a middle-sized university in Odense, Denmark, and is in the
centre of Danish robotics with strong robotics research at the
university and the co-located Centre for Robotics of the Danish
Technological Institute.  Teaching loads are quite reasonable.
AI teaching is generally at MSc level or PhD level and in English.
We have self-motivated students with good engineering skills and
training, who tend to be very interested in projects proposed by the
AI group.

The details of the post are given at this link[1].  If you'd like more
information than is in the advert, feel free to email questions to me.

John Hallam

[1] https://ssl1.peoplexs.com/Peoplexs22/CandidatesPortalNoLogin/Vacancy.cfm?PortalID=12495&VacatureID=580849&BedrijfID=0&Vacancy=Embodied%20artificial%20Intelligence%20and%20Robotics