[alife] 2nd CfP: Art paper submissions to GECCO 2013

Kowaliw, Taras taras at kowaliw.ca
Fri Jan 4 08:09:11 PST 2013

2ND CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Digital Entertainment Technologies and Arts track (DETA) @ GECCO 2013
Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference

July 6-10, 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Submission deadline: January 23, 2013
Camera-ready submission: April 17, 2013
GECCO-2013 conference: July 06-10, 2013

The arts, music, and games are key application fields for computational
intelligence, evolutionary computation, and related techniques. This
track explicitly focuses on these areas, strengthening a domain of high
scientific, commercial, and cultural relevance. We invite submissions
describing original work involving the use of computational intelligence
in the creative arts, including design, games, and music. Works of a
methodological, experimental, or theoretical nature will be considered.

We welcome your submissions and participation!

Further detail here: http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~aland/GECCO-2013/

--
_____
Taras Kowaliw, Ph.D.

Guest Researcher / Chercheur Post-Doctorant,
Institut des Systèmes Complexes - Paris Île-de-France,
Centre national de la recherche scientifique,
57-59 rue Lhomond, 75005, Paris, France
t.: +33 01 42 17 40 35 | f.: + 33 01 45 35 79 21
w.: http://kowaliw.ca  | e.: taras at kowaliw.ca