[alife] ECAL'93 Proceedings: 100 early Artificial Life papers available online for the first time!

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at redfish.com
Fri Aug 23 09:30:41 PDT 2013

Man, these are awesome. Thanks for the effort, Tim. I circulated your
announcement on Biota to a couple of my lists too.

Stephen.Guerin at Redfish.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505) 995-0206 tollfree: (888) 414-3855
mobile: (505) 577-5828  fax: (505) 819-5952
tw: @redfishgroup  skype: redfishgroup  gvoice: (505) 216-6226
redfish.com  |  simtable.com