[alife] Evolutionary Algorithms - An update the Genetic Algorithms in C++

Scott Robert Ladd scott.ladd at coyotegulch.com
Sun Jul 18 15:42:37 PDT 2010

Hello,

You're receiving this e-mail because, in the past, you've expressed
interest in my books on Genetic Algorithms and Cellular Automata.

Many people have asked me to update and expand my books, but the
computer publishing industry has little interest in such things any
more. Rather than simply give up, I've decided to try crowd-funding a
new book, via Kickstarter.

You'll find the patronage page here:

   http://kck.st/bH6gpv

*IF* the project is funded, I'll be able to produce a new edition of
thsoe books, AND start work on other projects in leading-edge algorithm
design. Without the restrictions I faced from traditional publishers, I
can delve into topics and examples in many "interesting" areas of
software development.

I appreciate your patience and time. Good luck!

..Scott