[alife] Evolutionary Swarm Chemistry

Hiroki Sayama sayama at binghamton.edu
Thu Aug 26 04:40:31 PDT 2010

Dear Alife researchers,

I would like to bring to your attention a new version of Swarm Chemistry
capable of producing spontaneous evolution of recipes within a simulated
world. I have presented it at ALIFE XII in Odense last week, and have posted
some of the movies to YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/ComplexSystem

Your comments would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Hiroki Sayama

--
Hiroki Sayama, D.Sc.
Director, Collective Dynamics of Complex Systems Research Group
Email: sayama at binghamton.edu, sayama at necsi.edu
http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~sayama/
http://coco.binghamton.edu/