[alife] Amorph 2010 Conference

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sun Oct 25 20:41:31 PDT 2009

This is to announce the international conference "Amorphous Computing and
Complex Biological Networks" to be held at the University of Sheffield, UK from
17 to 20th August, 2010. We would appreciate your displaying this poster in
your institute if you wish. The poster gives brief details and link to the
conference website
http://www.amorph.group.shef.ac.uk/International%20Workshop.htm where
instructions for registering are available. Please note that places are limited
to around 100 so early registration is advised.  If you are interested in
presenting a talk or a poster at this meeting,  would you contact me (Liz
Jennings) amorph at sheffield.ac.uk as soon as possible, but in any event before
Feb. 1st 2010. Submissions will be referred by the  Amorph project team
http://www.amorph.group.shef.ac.uk"