[alife] New artificial life workgroup

Tom Barbalet tom at nobleape.com
Sun Nov 1 16:44:55 PST 2009

I had the privilege of talking with Mark Bedau on Friday night's Biota
Live;

http://www.biota.org/podcast/live.html#57

We discussed a familiar theme relating to the real-world value of
artificial life and how a workgroup (represented in part by ISAL and
Biota) could work to strengthen the community and the longterm goals
of the community. Based on this discussion, Mark and I agreed to form
such a workgroup. The objectives of the workgroup are discussed here;

http://www.biota.org/wiki/index.php/Workgroup

If you are interested in participating in the workgroup, please join
the mailing list;