[alife] NEW digital version of primordial soup

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 07:43:17 PDT 2009

Dear subscribers Dinosaur,
.
With reference to the above mentioned subject of simulated tele-presence, I take pleasure informing you as follows:

<http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/090702-am-evogrid-evolution.html>

Enter the Evogrid, a computer creation concept that would be a digital version of the primordial soup. The EvoGrid was dreamed up by a group of international advisors and Bruce Damer, the founder of a research company that creates 3-D spacecraft and mission simulations for NASA and the space community. Damer and his chief architect, Peter Newman, are developing the EvoGrid concept by adapting GROMACS, a powerful open source molecular dynamics simulator originally developed at The University of Groningen in the Netherlands.
<http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=090702-astrobio-B-02.jpg&cap=Self-organization+leading+to+the+formation+of+an+artificial+vesicle%2C+as+represented+in+EvoGrid+the+Movie.+Credit%3A+DigitalSpace>
.
I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands
ICQ: 377511089
.
Click here to visit my profile!
<http://www.hotfrog.nl/Companies/Rythmos-Creative-Advisory>
<http://delicious.com/tags/rythmomachy?setcount=100>
.

.
This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add <max.rythmos at yahoo.com> to your address book or safe list.
.

.

.