[alife] HIS 2008 - last 10 days to submit a paper

Ajith Abraham ajith.abraham at ieee.org
Fri Jun 6 08:56:09 PDT 2008

--  Apologies for cross postings --

                          F I N A L  F R I E N D LY   R E M I N D E R
STILL 10 DAYS TO SUBMIT TO HIS 2008!

HIS 2008 --SUBMISSION DEADLINE JUNE 15th, 2008--FIRM DEADLINE
http://his2008.lsi.upc.edu/

Join the feast of Hybrid Computational Intelligence researchers!

        Technical University of Catalonia, UPC
        Barcelona, Spain
        10–12 September 2008

IEEE Systems Man and Cybernetics Society
ENNS: European Neural Network Society
IFSA: International Fuzzy Systems Association
EUSFLAT: European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology

*IEEE CS Proceedings

*Four Journal Special Issues:
  -Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier.
  -International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics, Emerald
Pub.
  -Neural Network World, International Journal on Neural and Mass-Parallel
    Computing and Information Systems
  -The International Journal of Hybrid Intelligent Systems (IJHIS), IOS
Press.

*Best paper award
*Best student paper award
*Poster sessions
*Industrial Track
*Exciting atmosphere and social events in Barcelona!