[alife] Small File Size version of Biota Live

Tom Barbalet tom at nobleape.com
Sun Aug 31 15:15:26 PDT 2008

Howdy folks,

I received requests for a dial-up or low-bandwidth version of the
Biota Live shows. If you haven't been able to listen to Biota Live to-
date because of the file sizes, this may be the way you can tune in now.

For the XML feed savvy;

www.nobleape.com/biota/lite.xml

For folks interested in downloading the reduced audio from the site;

http://www.biota.org/podcast/

See the Lite MP3 links. I have divided the News and Notes from the
Main show topic to reduce the file size even more.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

Tom Barbalet.