[alife] Swarm Chemistry website

Hiroki Sayama sayama at binghamton.edu
Sun Sep 16 14:03:09 PDT 2007

Dear alifers,

I would like to let you know the website of our new "Swarm Chemistry"
project. We attempt to create novel spatio-temporal patterns/behaviors
through interactive artificial chemistry that uses self-propelled particle
swarms as chemical reactants. Have a look:

http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~sayama/SwarmChemistry/

In the above web page you will find an online simulator, with which you can
explore the dynamics of Swarm Chemistry through an interactive evolutionary
method. I hope you have time to play with it. Your feedback will be highly
appreciated.

Have fun!

Hiroki

--
Hiroki Sayama, D.Sc.
Assistant Professor, Department of Bioengineering
Email: sayama at binghamton.edu
Web: http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~sayama/