[alife] ISDA'06 - invitation to review papers

Ajith Abraham ajith.abraham at ieee.org
Fri May 12 00:20:33 PDT 2006

Please also pass this message to your colleagues

Dear Colleagues,

With about 10 days away from the extended submission deadline, we have
already received nearly 400 papers. If you are interested to review
some papers, we would like to request you to sign up using our web
based system and we will try our best to allocate some papers in your
area of interest. While signing up, please select the topics you are
comfortable with.

Please access the system using the following link:

http://isda2006.ujn.edu.cn/isda/openconf.php

Using the keycode: revkey1

If you have any problems in signing up, please let us know immediately
and we will be glad to help you out. We would appreciate if you could
sign up before  ** May 15, 2006 ** Once again, many thanks in advance
for helping us to select the best papers for presentation.

The reviews are to be completed by June 07. We will list your name as
an additional reviewer. While signing up please provide all the
necessary information.

Yours sincerely

Yuehui Chen and Ajith Abraham
ISDA'06 -- Program Co-chair / General Co-chair

ISDA'06 -->> http://isda2006.ujn.edu.cn

For the list of plenary speakers, please visit:
http://isda2006.ujn.edu.cn/talks.html