[alife] Evolution of Complexity Workshop: Accepted papers and discussion online

Carlos Gershenson cgershen at vub.ac.be
Tue May 2 05:55:28 PDT 2006

//Please distribute to whom might be interested
//Please excuse multiple postings

We are pleased to announce that the accepted papers for the Evolution
of Complexity Workshop, to be held at the ALife X conference, are
online at the website
http://ecco.vub.ac.be/ECO/

Also at the workshop website, we have created online discussion
forums, trying to promote an active debate on the evolution of
complexity in order to clearly define the terminology, boundaries and
research goals relevant for this subject.

We invite anyone interested to download the papers and write
comments, questions, and critiques to them at the online forums.

Carlos Gershenson and Tom Lenaerts