[alife] PodCasts + Biota.org Interviews PodCast

Tom Barbalet tom at nobleape.com
Wed Jun 28 17:34:33 PDT 2006

Dear all,

I am looking for podcasts on artificial life and artificial life related
topics to list on a new section of Biota.org relating to podcasts and
artificial life communication. If you have a podcast that you feel fits
the bill, please contact me and I will be sure to list it on Biota.org.

In addition, I have an interview podcast on Biota.org of artificial life
developers, academics and hopefully in the near future also advanced
users of artificial life environments. If you would like to be
interviewed for the podcast, please get in contact.

The podcast can be freely subscribed and listened to from the front of
the Biota site;

http://www.biota.org/

There is an iTunes link, a play-without-subscription Yahoo link and the
XML feed.

Best regards,

Tom Barbalet.
tom at nobleape.com