[alife] Noble Ape 0.672: an artificial life simulation
tom at nobleape.com
Wed Oct 5 12:08:17 PDT 2005
Announcing the release of the Noble Ape Simulation 0.672.
Noble Ape is an open source, biological, multi agent, artificial life
simulation. This release features substantial enhancements to the
scripting language, ApeScript.
Noble Ape's features include;
* multi species biological simulation
* simple environment physics
* non-polygonal graphics engine
* integrated scripting language
* small executable size
* available on Windows, Mac and Linux
More information about the alife-announce