[alife] Regular Boston area get together

Martin C. Martin martin at metahuman.org
Sun Jan 16 09:00:05 PST 2005

Hi all,

A group of us are starting an informal discussion group for those in the
Boston area interested in Artificial Life, Complexity Science, and
related fields.  We get together every other Monday at The Cellar, 991
Massachusetts Ave in Cambridge, MA.  This is a bar, so you need to be 21
to get in.  This week, for one time only, we're getting together on
Tuesday, January 16.

Place: The Cellar, 991 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge, between Central and
Harvard Sq. on the Red Line
Date: Tuesday January 16, then every other Monday
Time: 7:00pm

We have a mailing list where we send reminders of future get-togthers.
You're all welcome to join: