[alife] IPCAT 2005 Deadline Extended to Feb 28

Michael Lones mal503 at ohm.york.ac.uk
Thu Feb 17 08:47:36 PST 2005

                    *** Apologies for multiple posts ***

    Due to popular demand, the submission deadline for IPCAT 2005 has
    been extended until 28th February 2005. The call text is below.

Dear Colleague,

IPCAT 2005 (Information Processing in Cells and Tissues)

30 August to 1 September 2005, York, UK

We are hosting the Sixth International Workshop on Information
Processing in Cells and Tissues in York, UK from 30th August to 1st
September 2005. This is the 10th Anniversary of the first IPCAT and we
hope to make it the best Workshop ever.

IPCAT has a unique place within the biology and computing communities
and we hope very much that you will be able to assist us in making
IPCAT 2005 a great success.

Paper submission deadline is 28th February 2005.

Full details can be found at:
http://www.elec.york.ac.uk/intsys/events/ipcat2005/

Please do not hesitate contact us if you require any further
information.

We look forward to your participation.

Best regards,

Andy Tyrrell        Stephen Smith