[alife] Post doc Position I

Roberto roberto.domingos at terra.com.br
Tue Jun 1 14:50:11 PDT 2004

  Dear colleagues

  I've finished my Doctorate degree, Human Factor in Nuclear Engineer, in
June 2003. My thesis is relate to evolutionary neurofuzzy systems applied to
nuclear control systems. Now I'm researching PSO applied to optimization of
nuclear fuel core reload planning to apply my results to Angra I and Angra
II nuclear power plants. I work in a university (COPPE/UFRJ) laboratory as
AI researcher and system developer.
  I'm interested in extend and improve my career working abroad in research
areas or projects where problems like combinatorial optimization problems,
clustering problems, modelling, cultural and evolutionary algorithms are the
main subject. Unfortunatelly I can't count with national support by means of
grants or any kind of money.
  I'm sending my CV attached and I'll be ready to send any additional
information that could be necessary.
  Thank you all, in advance for your time and attention.

  Roberto Pinheiro Domingos, DSc.