[alife] Artificial Emotion group on Google Groups 2

Brandon Franklin brandon at thoughtriver.com
Sun Jul 18 18:30:23 PDT 2004

Some of you may be aware of Google's new "Groups 2" system, which combines
USENET groups with Google's more modern group system.  I have created a
public forum on there for the open discussion of Artificial Emotion topics,
which many of you might find interesting.  I invite anyone to join and
discuss.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Artificial-Emotion

For now, the group is unmoderated and you don't have to be a member to post.

Thanks,
-Brandon Franklin

/**
 * There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary
 * and those who don't!
 */