[alife] Deadline Extended - Alife Winter Workshop

Martin Schneider martin at rule110.org
Tue Feb 10 16:47:56 PST 2004

Please, feel free to forward this messages to all people that might be
interested. We apologize in advance in case you receive multiple copies of
this announcement.

{{{ Alife Mutants' Hackingsession on Systems and Organisms }}}

06. - 13. march 2004
Bielefeld (Germany)
>>> http://www.rule110.org

New application deadline!
>>> february 14th, 2004

One week of exchanging ideas, doing Alife-related projects and having fun
with 20 students from all over the world.

selforganized
>>> for students - by students.

What are Alife Mutants?
>>> There are already 16 Alife Mutants who want to do cool stuff on topics
like Evolution and Love, Small World Dynamics, Emergence of Sleeping
Cycles and Pattern Formation. But we are sure:
there are others of our kind out there...

See you at the AMHSO winter workshop!

Martin { martin at rule110.org }