[cemi] TODO items for the afternoon

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Tue Sep 17 10:06:16 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

for the afternoon session, you'll need to have an Amazon Web Services account; you can get sign up at http://aws.amazon.com/.  If you already have an amazon account, it'll be really easy.  We have codes that will make this free for most of you.

Also, we'll be using Dropbox (http://dropbox.com) and github (http://github.com) for some things.  Having accounts at both would enable you to follow along with some things more easily, but they are not strictly necessary.

cheers,
--titus